Table of Contents
Summer Programs for Kids
As you settle into a new routine with your children home from school, we invite you to take a moment and look ahead to a brighter time by checking out our summer offerings for children.
Programs for All Ages
We offer 11 weeks of summer programs for kids aged 4-17:
Each one- or two-week program includes:
- Morning drop-off beginning at 8:45 am
- Student-led projects based on a theme
- New projects and techniques for returning students
- All materials included in tuition
- Individual instruction matched to development and experience
- Studio demonstrations and examples from art history
- Snack and recreation time
- Extended day program available for an additional fee
Payment Plans Available
Place a 30% deposit today and finish payments automatically on July 1 and August 1.
- Credit card required – Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and AMEX accepted
- Available through June 30
- Sign-up during registration online, by phone, or in person
Available daily until 5:30 pm for all ages!
- Outdoor recreation
- Additional art projects and games
Ages 4-6: $130
Ages 7-13: $80
Space is limited! Sign-up during registration online, by phone, or in person for each week; you must sign up for the full week.