- how to depict an action
- how to frame individual panels of the storyboard
- how to layout background elements
- how to create characters
- reviewing fundamental concepts such as grid lines, perspective, and the rule of thirds
- exploring examples such as The Matrix (1999) and Chicken Run (2000)
- partnering up for critiques and sharing learnings with the group
- creating storyboards!
CAW requires proof of vaccination status from all who are eligible to receive it for in-person classes and workshops.
Please click here to upload your vaccination card in advance of the first day of class.
Note: if you have already submitted your vaccination card to CAW, there is no need to do it again. Also, if your class/workshop/demonstration is online, you do not need to submit a vaccination card.
Students who withdraw 48 hours prior to the first class are eligible for a refund or credit toward another class, less a $25 registration fee.
Please click here for more details.
Term: Spring 2023
Suggested Ages: 15+
4 sessions: $192.00; Capacity: 6
18" x 24" sketchpad A smaller, portable sketchpad 3"x5" sticky notes Pencil and sharpener