- how to depict an action
- how to frame individual panels of the storyboard
- how to layout background elements
- how to create characters
- reviewing fundamental concepts such as grid lines, perspective, and the rule of thirds, character creation
- exploring examples such as The Matrix (1999) and Chicken Run (2000)
- partnering up for critiques and sharing learnings with the group
- creating storyboards!
Students who withdraw 48 hours prior to the first class are eligible for a refund or credit toward another class, less a $25 registration fee.
Please click here for more details.
Term: Winter 2024
Suggested Ages: 13 - 17
6 sessions: $450.00; Capacity: 6
18" x 24" sketchpad A smaller, portable sketchpad 3"x5" sticky notes Pencil and sharpener